12 Jul Psychotherapeutic Yoga 101
Come learn how the Lifeologie Institute School for Psychotherapeutic Yoga (LISPY) addresses psychological and mental health issues with specific protocols designed to benefit individuals with a number of mental, emotional and physical concerns. You’ll walk away with tangible techniques to use with clients in the therapy room or the yoga studio
What you’ll get in this class
- Intro to Yoga as a means to ease mental health concerns
- How yoga parallels traditional talk therapy
- Intro to the brain on stress and brain on yoga/mindfulness
- Intro to the nervous system
- How we find balance of nervous system using breath and movement
- Tangible techniques to try with clients in the therapy room or yoga studio
No mat, towel or equipment necessary. Water bottle recommended.
Class fee can be applied toward LISPY 200hr RYT.
This class qualifies for CEU’s for LPC and LMFT, as well as YA.
Who should attend this class
Current 200hr RYTs and/or mental health care student/intern/clinician
Here are the details
When: Sunday, July 28, 2-5pm
Where: Lifeologie Institute School for Psychotherapeutic Yoga
Address: 3303 Lee Pkwy Suite #330 . Dallas, TX 75219
Price: $99 for the 3 hr CEU workshop (Can be applied toward a LISPY 200hr program)
Sign up today to reserve your spot
Questions? Call us at 214-357-4001